- Diminished egg quality
- Premature ovarian failure (POF)
- Not ovulating / poor quality ovulation
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Stress / excessive weight loss
- Intense athletic training
- Blocked or damaged fallopian tubes
- Usually from sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Abnormalities of the Uterus
- Adhesions (scar tissue)
- Absent uterus
- Endometriosis Pelvic scar tissue (“adhesions”)
Provided By Dr. Samuel Wood of Gen 5 Fertility, a world-class fertility clinic located in San Diego, California.
You can learn more about infertility and IVF treatments, Dr Samuel Wood and Gen 5 Fertility on their website.